Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection




1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

- I can honestly say that the thing I’m most proud of the most in lesson 2, was actually meeting time, and speaking a lot slower than usual. Usually, I’d just slur my words, mumble, speak really fast, and be done with it. However, this time, I was a lot slower than usual. Yeah, I was still pretty fast, but I was a lot slower than I’m used to. I’m also proud of all the information that was retained within my head, and for not reading word for word directly off the board. I’m just overall a lot happier and more content with this lesson.

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

-  I would give myself a P.


     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

- The reasons to why I think I deserve this grade, is because I did everything that was asked for on the “P Requirements contract”.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

- Walking around while presenting my lesson worked for my lesson 2, having a video as a hook worked, and allowing people to interact with one another during activity also worked.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

- If I had a time machine, I’d take a deeper breathe and speak nice and steady. Also, I’d arrange the classroom into pairs of two, allowing them to just have one partner to discuss their activity with.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?


- I think my answer number two is going to be addressing medical history or background.

No comments:

Post a Comment