Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog 17: Interview 3 Reflection



1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?

-  One of the most important things that I learned from my interview was that everything is connected one way or another. I learned that if there's no communication, there's no trust, then there's no patient/doctor relationship, and then the patient is then in danger. Another thing that I learned was that a nurse/doctor needs to understand him/herself in order to be able to help others; in other words, they need self-reflection time. 

2.  How has your approach to interviewing changed over the course of your senior project?

-  My approach to interviewing has been a lot smoother; by this I mean that I can easily call or text a person and ask for an interview with confidence. I feel a lot more straight forward and confident in what I say and in what iI'm doing. So, over the course, I'd say that I've grown to not be as shy or scared to ask for help. 

- Link to voice memo: Interview #2 - 

No comments:

Post a Comment