Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Blog 9 - Advisory Prep 3



1. State whether or not you currently have a mentor, and what the status of your interview is with that person (I have completed the interview, I have scheduled the interview, I have not scheduled the interview, etc).
  • Finally, I think I may have found my person - or my mentor. The interview is scheduled to actually be conducted on Monday, October 25. 
2. At this point, your research is probably guiding your studies toward more specific areas within your topic.  Name the area or two you find most promising and explain your reasons.   
  • I'm actually not quite sure about these topics yet. However, after I get to meet my mentor and talk to her about everything, I believe that I will be able to answer this question in more detail. 
3. What kinds of sources do you think will help you in the next month to gain more research depth?  Where will you go to get them?
  • I believe that articles will be my main key of sources. I rely on them, I depend on them. To get more in-depth information, I believe that I will try to grasp more detailed articles, look into books, or even read journals. 
4. Write down a possible EQ.  Please don't worry about wording other than ensuring that it provides the option for multiple correct answers.  At this point, the senior team is most interested in understanding your thought process.
  • What is the best way that a primary doctor can ensure the well being of a patient? 

No comments:

Post a Comment