Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep


1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?   

  • When speaking of my senior project, I'd say that my determination has probably been the best thing so far. This is because currently, I still don't have a mentor, I don't have a set topic, and I'm stressing out over this. However, the most positive experience was my interview #1. That was such a great thing to experience, because usually I'm the interviewee, not the person who conducts the interviews. So, in regards to my senior project, what's worked well is are the blog postings, and the turn it in submissions as well. I'm a great big geek when it comes to technology, so having this senior project blog excites me very  much.

2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?

  • With my senior project, I'm finding difficulty obtaining a mentor. Sure, people can assume that it's quite easy, but unfortunately for me it's been quite the struggle. Since I'm struggling so much with finding a mentor, that leads me to question my topic and asking myself if thats really what I want. An adaption that I can make so that this project betters out for me is maybe seeking for another topic, and trying to find a mentor within that topic. The senior team can help out by maybe letting me know if they know anyone in the medical field, in the dentistry field, or in the criminal justice field. Hopefully by the end of this month I'm able to come up with a new topic, or find a mentor that will stand by my side throughout my senior year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment