Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blog 4 - House Advisory Prep 1



Through my senior topic, Primary Care with Patients, I hope to accomplish lots of things in which I can appreciate later in life. First of all, I'd like to learn what it truly means to give care to someone in which you've never met before in your life. How is it exactly that you help someone else get better, when in reality we're all a bit messy ourselves. I'd like to learn how things work and correlate to one another allowing for a nurse or a doctor to provide the assistance a person needs. I hope that I learn enough about this topic, so that I can make the choice of whether or not I should remain in this particular medical field in the future years to follow. Communication skills, lots of patience, and optimism are also great qualities in which I hope to discover while working through this particular senior project. I hope that my mentorship allows for growth upon learning not only the basics, but also the entire picture of making sure a patient has been fully satisfied with their medical services. Last but not least, I hope to accomplish a great year of knowledge. Starting from researching sources, to interviewing people, all the way to the day of the presentation, I hope that I'm able to expand qualities, skills, and create lots of new experiences through the course of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment