Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blog 3 - First Interview Preparation


Who do you plan to interview? 
  • I plan to interview Cecilia Maldonado because she's a nurse that works in the ER, and that's very fascinating to me. It's quite amazing how a human being can function normally, and be able to assist with her knowledge in an ER; So, getting an inside on that should be quite the adventure. Allowing her to express her experience with patients, her love for her job, and her admirations for surgeons will be quite amazing to hear. Understanding her passion towards medicine can highly influence my future career and me. 
Questions that I will ask my interviewee:
  1.  I'm interested in studying health medical practices, working with patents, and being in the environment of a hospital. What can you tell me about it? 
  2.  In your perspective, what's the hardest part of being a nurse? Why?
  3. Who do you recommend I talk to get more information?
  4. What's the reason you chose this career?
  5. What makes you want to do what you do every day of your life?
  6.  How are you supposed to react to a severe situation every time you're in the ER?




No comments:

Post a Comment