Saturday, November 7, 2015

Blog 11: Lesson 1 Reflection



  1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?
    • I'm most proud of my final lesson template component because it's detailed, it's very organized, and because it's easy to follow. 
  2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.
      • Based off the component contract, I qualify for a "P", however that may not be the grade I get. Overall, I think that I deserve an AP, due to the fact that I cited more than 1 source and mentioned my mentor and my 1st interview. I believe that because of my fast speed in talking, I wasn't too clear, so that may be brining my grade down. In addition to that, I don't know if I proved that I had all the knowledge and points across the way I thought I did, so that may have brought me down as well. 
    • If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?
      • If I could go back, I would change the overload on information. I think that because I had such an overload of information to provide the class with, I panicked so I spoke fast. I would change the way I grasp my peers' attention and the way I presented my points. I believe that for lesson 2, I should learn from all the mistakes that I may have done and improve upon everything. One thing I'll take into consideration is to practice my presentation more than twice; I should learn it and try to teach the class more on the topic, rather than just spit information that may not make sense. For lesson 2, I should be a lot more prepared of what's expected and I should be a lot more educated on my topic - making it easier to talk about. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment