Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blog 24: Last Presentation Reflection



(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

- I'm most proud of having a lot of content information and not speaking so fast. For every one of my answers, I had a little over 10 minutes of content. As a whole, my entire presentation went from 8:05 to 9:20 with just one activity. I'm proud of being able to speak for so long without choking up so badly. 

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation?  Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

- I would give myself a P+ because I justified all my answers, I had audience engaged and involved, I was professional (especially about topic), and I was organized.

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? Use the component contract to defend that assessment.

AE       P          AP       CR       NC

- I would give myself a P+ because I did everything that was asked on component contact.

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

- Having a lot of information and explaining it thoroughly worked. My activity worked great, it got the audience involved and thinking. 

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?

- I would've cut content time shorter, to include all 3 activities in presentation to help audience understand what I'm saying a little more. 

(5) Finding Value


How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.

- The senior project has allowed me to learn a lot about the medical field that I thought I already knew, but didn't. I learned all about nursing, how to approach a patient, and just the basics about general healthcare. This will help as a foundation understanding when going into the medical field as a career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment